C Check Out|Check In: Print the Check Out|Check In form before trip, sign & submit to Boatsetter at the end.
R Review: Condition of the boat and itinerary.
E Early: Be on the boat 30 minutes before departure and back onshore on time.
W Win: your tip and a heartfelt review with exceptional service!
Also take into account:
- Keep Contact Info Handy: Get all contact details for Owner, Marina and Captain in your dashboard.
- Touch Base With Your Renters: Check out desired itinerary with your renters in advance!
- Renting a Larger Boat: A boat 46’ and above should include a captain and mate. Captains are in charge of hiring and paying the mate.
- Late Night Rental Returns: Be sure to check with the owner and marina regarding hours and procedures for bringing the boat back late.
- Sometimes things happen: If there is any failure on the equipment of malfunction of the boat, be sure to always consider safety first. Also, be sure to let the renters know in advance of the trip as well as contact the owner.
THANKS FOR BEING A PART OF THE BOATSETTER COMMUNITY!
For further details, please check our Terms of Service