B Boat trip details: Review before departure
O Obtain fuel: Make sure to replenish the fuel tank
A Audit: Fill In the Check In & Check out doc
T Tip your captain! - if you were satisfied a 10-15% of boat rental cost is customary
Here are some tips to kick off your trip planning:
Heading Out Without a Captain:
- Check Here: Make sure you have the correct licensing.
- Download Navigation Apps: If you are driving the boat, download Navionics or any other navigation tool to have a safe trip.
- Keep Contact Info Handy: Get all contact details for Owner, Marina and Captain in your dashboard
- Touch Base With Your Captain (or owner): Check desired itinerary with your Captain (or owner) in advance!
- Frequently Asked Fuel Question: Fuel costs will vary based on your trip. Touch base with the owner or captain for a better estimate based on your plans.
- Renting a Larger Boat: A boat 46’ and above will come with Captain and Mate.
- Insurance During Your Rental: Some boats bring their own insurance, if you would like more details about your trip’s insurance, please contact Customer Service.
- Checking In On Boat Day: Be sure to bring your government-issued ID for the captain (or owner) to verify you as the renter.
- Late Night Rental Returns: Be sure to check with the owner and marina regarding hours and procedures for bringing the boat back late.
READY TO SET SAIL? Don’t forget to send us pictures!
For further details, please check our Terms of Service